Berlin, August 29, 2022 — KIgA e.V., the Center for Research on Antisemitism (ZfA), and ENCATE call for applications of European educators to apply for the certificate training course “Current Forms of Antisemitism.” Interested candidates are required to send their filled application form and curriculum vitae to encate(at)kiga-berlin.org by October 1, 2022. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Please read the program contents and requirements before applying.
Through the education program, Current Forms of Antisemitism, participants will
- attain in-depth knowledge about the phenomenon of antisemitism in its different manifestations,
- learn about present discussions and debates in academia and beyond,
- gain competencies in identifying different manifestations of antisemitism.
This is a hybrid course consisting of an in-person seminar in Berlin and a 7-week online component. The instructors are selected from distinguished academic institutions (see below).
The course language is English. Finally, the course is free of charge, and the costs for travel, accommodation and food in the kick-off seminar will be covered.
In order to successfully complete the course, the participants are expected
- to attend the in-person Kick-off Seminar on October 19-21;
- complete at least 70% of the tasks in the online part from October 24 to December 9,
- attending webinars,
- making the required readings, and
- participating in online discussions.